Best Products/Carriers to Sell Entirely Online?

indycfp

Which products from what carriers have the easiest fully online enrollment? I'm interested in opportunities to do the entire policy with an online enrollment rather than drive business to traditional paper products. Ideas? I have the L&H and P&C licenses in CA so I'm especially interested in carriers active here.

I'm assuming you're willing to pick up the phone as well.

Individual P&C, med supps, individual health, term life, accidental are all super easy online/over the phone with all of the carriers I've dealt with.

Med supps and term life would be my favorite just because of how straightforward they are.

I'm assuming you're willing to pick up the phone as well.

Individual P&C, med supps, individual health, term life, accidental are all super easy online/over the phone with all of the carriers I've dealt with.

Med supps and term life would be my favorite just because of how straightforward they are.

I like supps as well but not the fact that the compliance issue comes into effect if they want you to do the Part D plan to go along with it. Otherwise, you're sending to a competitor that's likely to unsell what you just did...

What I'm looking for are carriers where the agent gets a link of their own and the client can do the entire process within that environment themselves. Something like Anthem's Agent Connect Link for individual health. I want the following:

-Personal link that credits enrollments to me.
-Client ability to enter all information themselves, but bonus if either of us can.
-Nothing awkward or hard from a tech standpoint like asking client to sign with a mousepad after installing a plugin.
-Ideally any underwriting is streamlined as well. (Not just app but entire process is doable online. At no point is there paper.)

Any specific carriers or platforms come to mind with this?

I like supps as well but not the fact that the compliance issue comes into effect if they want you to do the Part D plan to go along with it. Otherwise, you're sending to a competitor that's likely to unsell what you just did...

Then you are doing it wrong.

No CMS compliance for Medigap. Sell them on going to Medicare for the Rx. I do this all the time.

What I'm looking for are carriers where the agent gets a link of their own and the client can do the entire process within that environment themselves. Something like Anthem's Agent Connect Link for individual health. I want the following:

-Personal link that credits enrollments to me.
-Client ability to enter all information themselves, but bonus if either of us can.
-Nothing awkward or hard from a tech standpoint like asking client to sign with a mousepad after installing a plugin.
-Ideally any underwriting is streamlined as well. (Not just app but entire process is doable online. At no point is there paper.)

Any specific carriers or platforms come to mind with this?

Lol I had few months ago pitched this from Mutual of omaha, I was givin a link to send to clients, I tested it and for if there is a mistake in zip code or anything in getting the quotes then I lose my agent number being attached, I put a fake lead in doing it this way with my number and I got calls from mutual of omaha agents for days

somarco, I know you can do that, but the AHIP changed last year to say that if you converted a sup lead via phone to advantage or PDP based on their request afterward that it needs to be recorded...In the area that I live so many people are subsidized and enrolled in zero premium plans that it's not worth calling +65 unless you can write either supp or MAPD/PDP. I know an agent who got a complaint specifically based on a call that started as a supp conversation. With so many products out there, I'd just rather focus on one that isn't tied to a potential compliance hassle.

Back