Best Products to Sell Over the Phone

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi Everyone,

I am new. I have a life and accident and sickness license in Georgia and Ohio. What are the best products to sell over the phone.

Thanks for any advice.

IMO, low cost term insurance If the prospect will tell you who they currently have coverage with and when they bought, with experience and fast quoting software you can do quite well.

How are you feeling Rick? I had a couple of feet removed from my large intestine a few years ago and it was not a walk in the park. Hope you are recovering well.

How are you feeling Rick? I had a couple of feet removed from my large intestine a few years ago and it was not a walk in the park. Hope you are recovering well.

Only removed a few inches from my large intestines. (10 yrs. ago the doctor removed a foot but screwed up and the problem recurred). My bladder was involved as well but after 7 days I said goodbye to Mr. Foley.

Yeah, I don't recommend intestinal surgery as a hobby. Pain is pretty much done and I can finally sleep. Wish everything will start working normally. My usual swollen stomach is even more swollen still.

But as you said, it is not a walk in the park.

Rick

Stuff you can't really sell over the phone, LTC, Annuities, Whole life(ish), IFT's, MA plans(ish) and DI(ish).
In Ohio, Final Expense, Major Medical, Term/Universal, and Medicare Supplements are good over the phone and I don't think the type of insurance matters concerning which state to sell in, barring NY and MA

I once had a call from a woman wanting me to send her some information that she could study. She aid that she wanted to be sure that what she bought was good and that it was what she wanted.

It seems that her huband had recently died and she had several insurance policies - and NONE of them paid.

Her husband had an accidental life policy, he had a "in hospital only" policy that paid som much per day while IN the hospital and she had some type of policy for an ambulance.

Her husband had a heart attack and had to be life-flighted to the nearest trauma center about 40 miles away, He died in route.

Since he had a heart attack, the accidental death policy didn't pay. Since he was never admitted to the hospital policy didn't pay and her other policy only paid for GROUND transportation only.

I told her that SHE of ALL perople needed to sit down with a professional to explain to her the differences but she was adamant that she could make her own decisions.

Needless to say, she did NOT become a client.

As someone has already stated, seling appointments on the phone for life and health products would probably be the best answer.

Back