Best Rates for Non-Standard Auto in Northern California

alexpfeifer

I'm looking for an appointment with a non standard carrier in Northern California for drivers with DUIs or multiple points on their record. I have Permanent General, but they are not priced competitively and won't take some of the really bad drivers. What company is priced most competitively for this market?

I'm looking for an appointment with a non standard carrier in Northern California for drivers with DUIs or multiple points on their record. I have Permanent General, but they are not priced competitively and won't take some of the really bad drivers. What company is priced most competitively for this market?

Try GMAC, Dairyland or progressive.

Try GMAC, Dairyland or progressive.

I don't know about other states but here in Ohio, GMAC isn't all that non-standard anymore since they were bought by National General.

-must have proof of prior insurance.
-driver's credit can't be too lousy, or they won't write them at all.
-terrible rates if SR22 is needed (like $200 extra for 6 mo policy).

those three things right there wipe out most all of your non-standard market.

but for those few high risk drivers who still have good credit and need comp and collision coverage, they could be incredibly competitive.

Not sure if you are still looking for the answer to this question or not...but to me the simple answer would be to utilize your comparative rater (FSC) for those answers.

If you are not using a comparative rater, there is no way to accurately answer that question. I have the ability to write for 143 of the 160 programs on the FSC Rater and write business across the entire carrier spectrum due to the scenarios changing with the carrier appetite and the clientele needs...and driving records.

Not sure if you are still looking for the answer to this question or not...but to me the simple answer would be to utilize your comparative rater (FSC) for those answers.

If you are not using a comparative rater, there is no way to accurately answer that question. I have the ability to write for 143 of the 160 programs on the FSC Rater and write business across the entire carrier spectrum due to the scenarios changing with the carrier appetite and the clientele needs...and driving records.

you represent 143 different companies.....

UMMMMMMMMM, I CALL BULLSHYT

I wouldn't know what to do with 143 companies, and I don't see how any agent could even become remotely familiar with all of those different policies.

Back