Best Rates on Auto Insurance in North TX

Surancedawg

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking for a better rate than I'm getting with Safeco.
I also have renter's insurance with them. I live in Irving.

I Have...
30/60/25 Liability
2500 Personal Injury
30/60/25 Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
500/500 Deductible for Damage to My Auto
$25 Per Day/$750 Max Rental

No points, never had an accident :no:

Being in the DFW area gives you a crazy amount of options. My agency is an independent agency with access to many different carriers including Safeco, Allstate, Hartford, Travelers, Met Life, Central And many others. If you would like to get a few quotes to see what other options are out there feel free to email me at [email protected] or give me a call at my office number. 903-885-6547.

Looking for a better rate than I'm getting with Safeco.
I also have renter's insurance with them. I live in Irving.

I Have...
30/60/25 Liability
2500 Personal Injury
30/60/25 Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist
500/500 Deductible for Damage to My Auto
$25 Per Day/$750 Max Rental

No points, never had an accident :no:

I think you should improve your credit score in order to get better rate for your insurance plan.

Obviously credit score is only one of many factors. Ratings are also dependent on statutes & insurance regulations in your particular jurisdiction. Assumptions and absolute statements should be avoided.

The higher the credit score, the more probable the person in question is fiscally responsible and less likely to take higher risks especially as it pertains to auto accidents, consequently, less likely to file a claim.

For additional information, you can reference Insurance Information Institute's topic on credit scoring w/ auto insurance.

Josh Getty, CPCU

Back