Best Rates on Universal Life and Term Life Insurance

financewizusa

CA-FL
Hello Everyone,

I will like to get some opinion on who has the best rates for TERM and UL for FULL UW or Simplified Issue NON FACE TO FACE.

I currently use NORTH America for most of my business, and they had incredible rates, but I need some other options please.

Thank You

Hello Everyone,

I will like to get some opinion on who has the best rates for TERM and UL for FULL UW or Simplified Issue NON FACE TO FACE.

I currently use NORTH America for most of my business, and they had incredible rates, but I need some other options please.

Thank You

use a quoter and you'll get all the information you need

www.term4sale.com

protective seems to rank high ..

Sagicor for Non med

I have good luck with Ohio National, especially for FU term with most ages. Ditto with their UL

Very competitive rates. decent underwriting overall

Look to accelerated underwriting...SBLI, John Hancock, Banner, Lincoln, Principal. They really are making SI obsolete.

Best?

Really depends. Age, med Hx, build, amount and their tolerance for the underwriting process.

Second the accelerated underwriting comment. Also the using a quoter to zero in on the leaders in your average client profile.

Hello Everyone,

Thank You
Your question is like asking how high is up.

Back