Best Script for MedSup Leads

Pretty difficult to approach them on the phone. It took me a good while to figure out how to talk to them on the phone and a lot of them still hang up on me.

The best advice I can give is be natural, don't rush it. Let them know who you are, why you are calling them and how your services are superior to the other 3 calls from agents they get everyday. Try to get to a point where you can set 1 appointment each hour you call.

Pretty difficult to approach them on the phone. It took me a good while to figure out how to talk to them on the phone and a lot of them still hang up on me.

The best advice I can give is be natural, don't rush it. Let them know who you are, why you are calling them and how your services are superior to the other 3 calls from agents they get everyday. Try to get to a point where you can set 1 appointment each hour you call.

thanks for this tip!

Contract to sell the best medsupp with the best rate. Then, when you tell the prospect that you offer the best medsupp with the best rate, you are telling them the truth. If you know you have the best rate, tell them the rate up front and make an appointment. I called a lady and she said I'm sorry but I have already filled out an application with the ABC insurance company. My reply was...yes, it is a good company, I was just trying to save you some money. I made the sale.

Back