best search source for doctors and whitepages ?

A

allhealthandlife

Who do you use to search for doctors ? I have been using webmd but recently they changed their website and require an anti spam verfication code after ever other search (half the time i can't even make out the code correctly ) and this is to time consuming when doing multiple searches.

Also any recommendations on internet white pages with up to date reverse searches. Dogpile.com seems fairly current compared to most but no reverse search on the same page.

Any health care plan has a directory online....plastic surgeons advertise all over the place

Who do you use to search for doctors ? I have been using webmd but recently they changed their website and require an anti spam verfication code after ever other search (half the time i can't even make out the code correctly ) and this is to time consuming when doing multiple searches.

Also any recommendations on internet white pages with up to date reverse searches. Dogpile.com seems fairly current compared to most but no reverse search on the same page.

Your state should have a website that lists every doctor licensed.

Back