Best Site to Use for Blogging?

HuntAssuranceGroup

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have heard of WordPress. I am looking for a blog site that i will be able to embed into my website. Is WordPress the best one? Can you make any recommendations of other sites? Thanks

So I set up a WordPress blog based off of everyones recommendations. If you get a chance check it out http://huntfamilybusiness.wordpress.com

Note: The goal behind the site is to keep mainly friends/family up-to-date on building our insurance business. Got the idea from a business planning seminar, they recommended that you get a group of people together as you are in planning phase to be your voluntary 'board of directors'.

Note: The goal behind the site is to keep mainly friends/family up-to-date on building our insurance business. Got the idea from a business planning seminar, they recommended that you get a group of people together as you are in planning phase to be your voluntary 'board of directors'.

That's a very cool idea! There's a big trend in the startup/tech scene for company founders to keep an internal blog for their investors & board - it speeds up communication, reduces the need for meetings & travel, and increases involvement.

Back