Best Source of Leads for Med Supp Phone Sales?

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
does anyone have any idea where a good source of leads would be for phone sales? I have been having good results with Steve leads. curious if there are any other sources available as well that I could try thanks

It would only go downhill from there. Thad has really killed it with what he offers.

Getting your own telemarketer who can screen for health and filter out MA will pay off way more than any other purchased lead source.

All over C/L I've seen Ads posted for a biz op that is selling a lead scraper, I've seen the demo (great) but they are selling it like an MLM $500.00 you make $400. With that I did some research and found an actual Software developer that has the same type scraper for under $100.00 It's awsome I'm working the details out to distribute it and will have it by the 5th of June. It will answer the prayers of Agents looking for an unlimited supply fresh off the internet the moment you activate it... Herb

It is an awsome software, delivers name phone number and e-mail if it's posted.
When I saw it advertised for $500 and the commission ws $400 I new the Software could be purchased for $100 or less from the source. It took a week to find it but I knew the value to anyone needing leads. You will be able to down load it, see that it works then click to purchase it. Who does that>>>> I am so excited with it I can hardly wait for the ink to dry on my agreement with the developer.. It has many other marketing benefits built into it...

It is an awsome software, delivers name phone number and e-mail if it's posted.
When I saw it advertised for $500 and the commission ws $400 I new the Software could be purchased for $100 or less from the source. It took a week to find it but I knew the value to anyone needing leads. You will be able to down load it, see that it works then click to purchase it. Who does that>>>> I am so excited with it I can hardly wait for the ink to dry on my agreement with the developer.. It has many other marketing benefits built into it...

You got me all excited now!

Back