Best States For FE In The Southeast

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
What are the least saturated,most productive states for Final Expense in the southeast ?
I know a guy in New York that wants to head south,get out of the cold weather,high cost of living,get licensed to sell FE. I told him Florida and Georgia is saturated.

Where should he look to set up ?

Anywhere that gets snow and ice is better than places that don't.

Why, you might ask? Because once insurance agents get good at making a living selling insurance they all have the same thought. Hey, I could do this where it's warmer! And huge numbers of them move south.

That's why the mail returns are worse in the southern states and all the great areas are flooded with agents.

But tell him one more wont hurt anything,

i have a different take on this

people in south value insurance differently than in the north

after five years of running our CC i ran analytics that proved that

in addition i do agree that their are more agents per square inch in the south which directly affects the returns

there are certain pockets of the south that have really good returns simply because those areas are not being worked as hard

i would suggest he avoids AL, Nashville and FL

i have a different take on this

people in south value insurance differently than in the north

after five years of running our CC i ran analytics that proved that

in addition i do agree that their are more agents per square inch in the south which directly affects the returns

there are certain pockets of the south that have really good returns simply because those areas are not being worked as hard

i would suggest he avoids AL, Nashville and FL
I'm gonna add he should avoid DFW, too. I've got so much competition here now I can barely run an appointment without running into another agent working the same house! (Ok, I may be exaggerating a little!) Maybe because EFES is right here in my back yard!

With the FE market being a low income market, I notice no matter what state,area I am working,some areas I typically work are more suited for a debit route rather than an FE agent using bank draft. You are taking your life in your hands these types on bank draft. I tend to just pack up,find a better area,leave it for the debit agents,Globe....etc.

What are the least saturated,most productive states for Final Expense in the southeast ?
I know a guy in New York that wants to head south,get out of the cold weather,high cost of living,get licensed to sell FE. I told him Florida and Georgia is saturated.

Where should he look to set up ?

Is his New York accent and demeanor going to be a problem?

With the FE market being a low income market, I notice no matter what state,area I am working,some areas I typically work are more suited for a debit route rather than an FE agent using bank draft. You are taking your life in your hands these types on bank draft. I tend to just pack up,find a better area,leave it for the debit agents,Globe....etc.
Ok, you can come to Dallas. I'll take all your debit cases!

Back