Best States for Med Supp Phone Sales

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
for those of us on here that sell med supps over the phone what states have you found to be the best? I'm starting to think anywhere that new era and Heartland are competitive is a pretty good state. South Carolina has been a good state as well as Virginia.

A lot of good states, the type of marketing makes a dif too,Other Carriers are good as Well Including Aetna, Medico is competitive in SC, Mutual, in some situations especially like there G in NJ ,In NY & FL AARP reigns.

for those of us on here that sell med supps over the phone what states have you found to be the best? I'm starting to think anywhere that new era and Heartland are competitive is a pretty good state. South Carolina has been a good state as well as Virginia.
States with lots of single digit MA penetration rates.

On that note, has anyone tried selling in Alaska?

States with lots of single digit MA penetration rates.

On that note, has anyone tried selling in Alaska?

I am sorry I did a lot on west coast early on. The time dif can be a pain and the reason I no longer market on the west coast

I noticed some talk about CMS laws in TN. How are TN med supp solicitation laws different then the rest of the nations?

I noticed some talk about CMS laws in TN. How are TN med supp solicitation laws different then the rest of the nations?

English isn't your first language, is it? :twitchy:

There are no specific "med supp solicitation laws" in Tennessee that set it apart from other states. Some, such as Ohio, are a different story.

Back