Best Study Manual for Series 6?

ShawnBrooks

Expert
I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction for a good, paper (not online) study manual to pass the Series 6 exam....thank you!

I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction for a good, paper (not online) study manual to pass the Series 6 exam....thank you!

I used Kaplan (it was paid for by sponsoring B/D). Though there were online options available I only used hard copy book and passed 1st time. Not that hard really. You may find if you are trying to look for stand alone book that it is hard to find. I tried before hooking up to pre study indepenently and could find books for the 7 but not for the 6. That may not be what you were looking for but hopefully it helps a little anyway.

Be advised, it is an incredibly dry read. Don't expect to be overly entertained. Good luck!:)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What part of NM are you in...I am in NM too and will give you mine if you want.

Last edited:
Hi Agent M! thanks for the info.
I'm in the Albuquerque area, where are you?
Yes that would be WAY COOL if you were willing to give me your book!! thanks!! very nice of you!

I just passed my series 63 and just started reading the book for series 6. For series 6 I read the book twice and did a bunch of online pratice questions.

Back