Best System to Manage Policy Issuance, Quoted, Bound, Follow Up, Ect.

C.J.

we are currently using Applied for our current accounts. We run off of a server with files for each account. I am constantly having to go into each folder and check to see if the quote has been sent out, then later if the invoice or binder has been sent out, then I will have to go back and check to see if the policy has been issued.

what is the best way to manage all of this? a large spreadsheet that employees check off items? an agency management software? any ideas?

we are currently using Applied for our current accounts. We run off of a server with files for each account. I am constantly having to go into each folder and check to see if the quote has been sent out, then later if the invoice or binder has been sent out, then I will have to go back and check to see if the policy has been issued.

what is the best way to manage all of this? a large spreadsheet that employees check off items? an agency management software? any ideas?

It sounds like your policy management system is misconfigured. If not, then you probably should look beyond Applied. I know five management systems that do all of that consistently and effectively....built in.

Your agency management system should work for you, not the other way around.

Frankly speaking, an agency management software is enough to track all such activities. That software will provide you every alerts whether it is completed or not.
One more option is there, I don't know, it is suitable or not. As outsourcing of such activities is also save your time and will relief you from these tasks.

Back