Best Things About Selling Insurance...

Any time I sell a policy I feel I have left someone better off.
Yeah.. it makes you feel so good, that is is reward enough in itself.. Good thing rebating is illegal in Indiana or you would just give all your comission back to the folks to help them even more.. :skeptical::D

Have a great 4th Frank... Been meaning to tell you I really like the avatar.. great looking kids.. Must take after their grandmother.

Yeah.. it makes you feel so good, that is is reward enough in itself.. Good thing rebating is illegal in Indiana or you would just give all your comission back to the folks to help them even more.. :skeptical::D

Have a great 4th Frank... Been meaning to tell you I really like the avatar.. great looking kids.. Must take after their grandmother.

Plus I enjoy the sense of accomplishment that comes from closing the sale. Those kids take after their grandma, my wife who is my trophy wife.

I had a very rewarding death claim last night. My client passed leaving his wife in a tight spot. Before he died, I told him that we would have a check to his wife within a week of getting a death certificate. I was true to my word and helped her out of her situation.

I sat with the widow and went through her new budget since she lost his pension and her SS. We came up with a $200 deficit each month. We put part of the death benefit into an annuity which will now give her $233 extra per month plus she has a little extra cushion in her bank account now.

It was great to see life insurance do exactly what I said it would do.

Back