Best Way to Find Agents

Here is an example of what we are needing to help...

Hello all, I am Trout, I own an all-lines retail insurance agency, but I've also created a network of agencies. I can help people who would like to be agency owners for all lines like me, or specialized in Property/Casualty or Life/Health. What are.some resources you guys use to recruit potential new agency owner candidates.

If you do what I do, and there a few like me here, you may get some referrals from us who dont handle your states, or medium once we know what that is. So tell us more so we can help...

Looks like this is going to be like pulling teeth.

:confused::spinny::1arghh::arghh::arghh:

WHO do you recruit for?

What kind of agents?

I recruit for a top tier agency. We do personal lines, commercial, specialty, life. Almost everything but health insurance. I can not mention the name in the thread, it gets deleted.

I look for agents to own their own insurance office. Does that help?

We pay $5000 for referrals if they open an office.

I recruit for a top tier agency. We do personal lines, commercial, specialty, life. Almost everything but health insurance. I can not mention the name in the thread, it gets deleted.

We pay $5000 for referrals if they open an office.

People post the names of the agencies they're recruiting for all the time. It's the only way to recruit here without looking shady. The more you try to conceal the details, the less credibility you'll get.

Yes it does... feel free to PM me with the name. I dont operate in your states yet so if your program is similar I may from time to time come across a good candidate. Best advice is to give impartial guidance in the forums here and you'll get plenty of people who reach out to you. Something as serious as agency ownership isnt a sale, it's a consult. That's why many who do what I do peacefully cohabitate here. I'd be happy to share what marketing has worked for us as well.

People post the names of the agencies they're recruiting for all the time. It's the only way to recruit here without looking shady. The more you try to conceal the details, the less credibility you'll get.

I have posted before, but it gets deleted for some reason. Maybe the moderators are thinking I am soliciting?

Back