Best Way To Generate IUL 'solid' Leads...

You "liked" my post above for Sid Walker. Did you not sign up for that FREE prospecting training? That's what you're looking for.

Fisrt although I am the founder of 2 fiduciary education organizations I am not recruiting. You need to have your 65 to even be considered to be trained to teach our classes at Universities.
However I can tell you in general that you can get 20 to 40 people to come see you via good Facebook marketing for about $1200.It is not always easy to find good Facebook marketers but they are out there. We have our own and that is what our average is across the county. Some places will have lower attendence

Develop your prospecting skills and power positioning... then talk to people. Cold-call, door-knock, hold seminars, chamber of commerce, lead exchange groups, etc.

There are no shortage of prospects or methods of prospecting. Only a lack of power positioning so that you actually have something people would want to hear about.

You can't beat free: www.sidwalker.com

Can you go into more details about what you mean when you say "power positioning"? I'm not familiar with that phrase.

Back