Best way to Generate your own leads

State Farm actually trains their agents unlike most carriers according to their website with a 17 week program.

Trains them in what? Because I can guarantee you that most of them are struggling to find new business.

So with Lead generation. can and Agent who is captive, create an LLC like "ABC Agency." create create a Facebook page or Webpage that say "Get a free quote from ABC Agency" and generate your own leads that way.

Or.. Can only and Independent Agent do that?

Trains them in what? Because I can guarantee you that most of them are struggling to find new business.

They must be doing something right. I see lots of State Farm storefronts in my area and I imagine they are all agency owners.

They must be doing something right. I see lots of State Farm storefronts in my area and I imagine they are all agency owners.

Yeah, but how many times has the agent changed in the past 3 years?

Some succeed, no doubt. But I know first hand, many are struggling to generate new business as well. And even those that are, still face the same challenges as anyone else, to make sure the flow of new business doesn't stop.

Very rarely will someone give away the secret recipe for free. But they might for payment, or they may just sell you servings.

Back