Best way to market for annuities

Nicolacrayola

Expert
After a very unsuccessful run with Senior Leads internet based annuity leads, I am turning back to what I KNOW works (calling direct mail mortgage leads with prospects that are currently 50+) and what I’ve heard works the best, seminar marketing. I have purchased a several thousand dollar seminar training program although I haven’t had time to fully read it and likely won’t be ready to conduct seminars for some time. I am looking at revamping my direct mail with a new immediate vendor and working towards taking it in house. What else should I be looking at or considering? I have heard of marketing at events as well

After a very unsuccessful run with Senior Leads internet based annuity leads, I am turning back to what I KNOW works (calling direct mail mortgage leads with prospects that are currently 50+) and what I’ve heard works the best, seminar marketing. I have purchased a several thousand dollar seminar training program although I haven’t had time to fully read it and likely won’t be ready to conduct seminars for some time. I am looking at revamping my direct mail with a new immediate vendor and working towards taking it in house. What else should I be looking at or considering? I have heard of marketing at events as well
What's your primary product market? Is it annuities or something else?

Back