Best Way to Sell a BOB

johnnyhodges

Expert
What is the best way to sale a BOB that protects your private customer information?

Agent wanted all my customer info before we even came to a deal. I provided AP report and the price I wanted, and would get the rest at the right time. Should I give more info and what info?

Re: Best Way to Sale a BOB

H E double toothpicks NO, don't give him customer info. Now if he asks for demographics, go right ahead.

Re: Best Way to Sale a BOB

Absolutely know reason to know client info if you're looking at buying a book; you get that when you buy it. Number of policies? Carriers? Premium? Loss ratio? Sure, all that's fair game.

No reason why the buyer would need a client list. Premiums, carrier info, retention ratio, loss ratio, office expenses and 1099s from carriers should be fair game.

We can help you. We have a renewal purchase plan and offer a Free Valuation. We have a proven track record and would love to help you.

Call
855-217-CASH and I will be glad to explain the program. This is not a loan but a cash purchase of your block of business.

What is the best way to sale a BOB that protects your private customer information?

Agent wanted all my customer info before we even came to a deal. I provided AP report and the price I wanted, and would get the rest at the right time. Should I give more info and what info?
Did you find anyone to buy your books of business. If you are still looking please give me a call and I will be glad to assist.
Dottye Stewart
AmeriLife
727-726-0726 ext. 72633

Back