Best Way to Work These Leads

Chris92

Expert
Hello everyone,

I am brand new to sales, marketing, and insurance. Never done any of them before. So, on that note, if I can get some input from anyone, it would be much appreciated.

I am licensed in life and health and have many carriers for both FE and MedSup. My hiring agency sent me 23 returned FE mailer leads to work, all of which I have called and met with about 4 of them. One of my carriers has sent me a total of 300 leads in a list format that are T65 and up. I have called 100 of them so far and spoke with about 8.

The leads from the carrier dont have lead cards, its just an excel spreadsheet. With leads like that, in everyones opinion, would those leads be better if I were to door knock them (without a lead card of any sort) or should I keep calling through the list and try at different times of day?

Thanks in advance!

Also, I forgot to ask. The list of leads from the carrier that are T65+, would those be better to attempt to sell MedSup or FE?

Again, thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to sales, marketing, and insurance. Never done any of them before. So, on that note, if I can get some input from anyone, it would be much appreciated.

I am licensed in life and health and have many carriers for both FE and MedSup. My hiring agency sent me 23 returned FE mailer leads to work, all of which I have called and met with about 4 of them. One of my carriers has sent me a total of 300 leads in a list format that are T65 and up. I have called 100 of them so far and spoke with about 8.

The leads from the carrier dont have lead cards, its just an excel spreadsheet. With leads like that, in everyones opinion, would those leads be better if I were to door knock them (without a lead card of any sort) or should I keep calling through the list and try at different times of day?

Thanks in advance!

When I door knock someone from a list with no lead card, how should I... present (?) why I am there? Or indicate why I am there? Specifically with MedSup?
Just tell them the truth. Tell them your name and what you do. You're there because they'll be turning 65 soon, and you'd like to take a couple of minutes to explain the A,B,C,D's of Medicare to them.

Experiment . Just get a conversation going and get in the house. Say as little as you can to get in the door. :yes:

Just tell them the truth. Tell them your name and what you do. You're there because they'll be turning 65 soon, and you'd like to take a couple of minutes to explain the A,B,C,D's of Medicare to them.

Experiment . Just get a conversation going and get in the house. Say as little as you can to get in the door. :yes:

Alright! And for three 67+ crowd, tell them that I'd be happy to review their policy and see if I can save them some money?

Or, how should I transition to FE?

Apologies for so many questions. Like i said, i really am super new in sales lol

Alright! And for three 67+ crowd, tell them that I'd be happy to review their policy and see if I can save them some money?

Or, how should I transition to FE?

Apologies for so many questions. Like i said, i really am super new in sales lol
Ask questions and LISTEN to their answers.

I like 67+ because they've had Medicare for a couple of years and understand it a little. By now, they've had a premium increase(or 2) on their Med Supp and you can save them enough money for the same coverage as the Plan they now have, to pay the FE Premium of the FE policy you're going to cross sell them. :yes:

Latest posts

Back