Best WL for ages 25-50, eApp and POS decision up to 100k

damadcrapper

Super Genius
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good WL carrier with an eApp, POS decision up to 100k for ages 25-50? If they also have term that we be a plus.

I can't speak to all the specifics you referenced, however, for many years, when it came to WL -- which comes with a long term perspective -- off the top of my head, I used to start with the "Big Usuals" so to speak (in no particular order) -- Mass Mutual, Guardian, New York Life (which may not do brokerage business any longer), Northwestern (which does not do brokerage business), Ohio National, Minnesota, Pacific Life (not for individual(s)), and so on. Good luck!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good WL carrier with an eApp, POS decision up to 100k for ages 25-50? If they also have term that we be a plus.

Not at the moment. But KSKJ's new product is age 0-90 instant decision whole life eApp to $100K face.

They also have term, single pay, 10 pay and 20 pay. Also par and non par.

In the beginning only the non par whole life will be on this platform. The other products will added as they work it out.

I don't know the ETA of this new deal but a pilot group should be using it within a month.

Last edited:
Not at the moment. But KSKJ's new product is age 0-90 instant decision whole life eApp to $100K face.

They also have term, single pay, 10 pay and 20 pay. Also par and non par.

In the beginning only the non par whole life will be on this platform. The other products will added as they work it out.

I don't know the ETA of this new deal but a pilot group should be using it within a month.
As of this morning they told me a couple of months away.
So in insurance company time, I'm hoping for Christmas.

Back