Best Worksite Voluntary Benefits Company..

kamp

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone know of a company with decent contracts that pay a handsome commission?

Looking at voluntary benefits..acc/can/critical illness/hip/life/std

Please do not say Aflac or Colonial. I'm looking for a smaller company that has a good product and pays their agents (unlike the latter two).

Thank you.

Ill check them out. Thank you. Trademark Companies apparently looks to have a good product too.

Thx

Thanks for the input..I ended up going with Trustmark and I also contracted with Manhattan..which has an excellent Accident and Cancer program.

Thanks for the input..I ended up going with Trustmark and I also contracted with Manhattan..which has an excellent Accident and Cancer program.

Kamp I see that you have been marketing Manhattan cancer.

How do you rate them so for?
Easy to deal with, good service, and claims pay?
Considering them myself for f2f and group.
What commission on cancer?
I have seen 60% 12 %

Thanks for you input.
Shooter

combined I believe only pays their agents for a couple of weeks after training. dont know if it is just 2 or 3 weeks worth of starting salary. then commish all the way

We have top contracts with Baybridge, Central United, Companion Life and others for worksite/vol benefits. The firm I work with has been in business for 28 years and we are one of the largest producers in the country for some worksite products, we tend to focus on hospitals. If you need a contract please call me 972 821 9913 or email me [email protected]

Back