Between Agla Products and MoO Products

Which ones would you rather sell? As far as whole life and term products?
Which has easier underwriting?

AGLA'a WL is not competitive.. They have a couple of decent term products and ULs that have critical and chronic illness riders built in. Their underwriting requires oral fluid on every app no matter how small the face amount. 100K requires a physical at all ages with the exception of two UL products that can be written up to $249,999 through age 50 without a physical as long as you quote standard rates.

Will have to let someone else fill you in on MoO.

I'm appointed with MoO... but not AGLA... so I don't have all the info on AGLA.

Whole life with MoO is more like a FE product, not their main cash accumulating policy. With MoO, you'll want to look at the AccumUL product as their main (only) cash accumulating life policy. The WL with MoO has a maximum face of $25,000.

AGLA offers an Index UL product. They also have unique living benefit riders to access the death benefit in advance of death - chronic illness (think long term care and activities of daily living), critical illness (like heart attack, stroke or cancer) and terminal illness (expected to die within 12 months).

Mutual of Omaha does not offer these riders (yet). I have a feeling that more of the industry will move in this direction.

Mutua of Omaha does offer DI, CI, LTC, MedSup and fixed annuities. They also have a simplified issue term product with a Chronic Illness rider built-in. They have paper rate books in addition to their illustration software.

Agla has Accident & Health, DI, CI, Cancer, etc.

All in all, pretty similar to each other. Just depends on what market you have available to sell to.

agla's uls are better priced and pay more than moo's unless they are a smoker.

Back