Beware Cold Solutions Marketing

L5tc, I got the same call but from a different person. After some fast questions and reading, I've quickly realized to abstain far away. Thanks for the post.

So it begs the question.... just wondering in your opinion, is there such a resource out there that will do pre-sets where most - most being like 95% or higher or all leads/appts. are not junk?

Is the best source to find prospects really through networking, seminars, and other products to sell first, then the annuity - if applicable, in your opinion?

All are welcome to reply as well.

"been there" you said you were checking out Premier Annuity Prospects - did you buy from them? If so, what was your experience like???

Thanks!

Cold Solutions becomes Client Builder, LLC

Once again, beware that the people behind Cold Solutions are up and running again under a new guise. Peter Bonnell, Linda Bakalias and Holly Becht are up to there old tricks again. I got a call two days ago from a tele-marketer named Eve who was soliciting me to get me appointed with several annuity companies, so I can participate in their pre-set annuity appointment program. She mentioned two wholesalers she was representing, one was Gameplan (no surprise) and the other was USA Advantage. I told her I had been burned for $2,100. last year by Cold Solutions and asked how they would be different. She came right out and told me that some of the people that where involved in CS's had re-organized and were behind this new deal. I told her that I was skeptical (HaHa, what an understatement!), but e-mail some information to me which she did. They have the new standardized appointment paperwork where you can get appointed with multiple carriers on one form. The cover letter that came with it shows a new company name, but they are still operating out of the same old address. The cover letter was signed by Holly Becht now titled as Licensing were she used to be one of the sales & customer service people at Colds Solutions. Beware when you see this or any other company out of this address:

Client Builder, LLC
620 East Smith Road
Medina, OH 44256
866-573-2888
www.clientbuilder.net

With so many of us burned, we should get together a class action lawsuit. There must be a hungry attorney out there who would take this case on contingency. Let's do it!

:swoon:
</IMG>

Cold Solutions is back yet again, this time they're under the name UFS Marketing, or Unlimited Fulfillment Services. Just got a call from them today, same exact stuff. Looks like they've finally learned a lesson though, they no longer take any legal responsibility for any of their program, the contract they have the agent sign put's all the legal responsibility on the agent. What three years later and they're still doing the same thing??? Unbelievable

So they have pictures of these guys ? UFS Marketing Services : Annuity Leads and Annuity Appointments

So stay away ? The recently gave me a referral and I had mentioned that I need at least 3 referrals from agents. But arent these guys probably getting kickbacks? One of the agents they referred to was Dennis Sweenor out of NY? Anybody has heard of this guy is he even an agent ? Said he did 3-4Million and that USF was his main marketing source. Sounds fishy to me !
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I sure did find him http://www.ins.state.ny.us/da/2001_2010/da20090506.pdf
about half way down, didnt properly adhear to annuity replacements, sounds like a lovely 1035 that was suitable.

Last edited:
I'm not saying stay away, despite all the negative stuff on here I know I've talked to guys that loved cold solutions. Personally, they screwed me for over three grand when they got shut down and I'll never go near them again. Just figured I'd give people a heads up.

I'm in massachusetts if that question was directed at me.

Back