Beware. Looks Like DIMG Leads Has Disappeared

Doug Morton

I bought leads from DIMG (Thad) on April 20 and started getting them inserted into a Hubspot CRM database that they provided under an account called Options1st. Apparently that account has been terminated and I no longer have access to the leads they generated. It's odd too because they were providing the leads in email as well as inserting to the hubspot database prior to this advertising instance. Now as of this instance, I just got a note that the lead was sent to the database - no lead contact in the email. So now I don't have access to my leads either way. Emails to DIMG are bouncing. No response to facebook messaging. No return calls from voicemail. Sad.

I bought leads from DIMG (Thad) on April 20 and started getting them inserted into a Hubspot CRM database that they provided under an account called Options1st. Apparently that account has been terminated and I no longer have access to the leads they generated. It's odd too because they were providing the leads in email as well as inserting to the hubspot database prior to this advertising instance. Now as of this instance, I just got a note that the lead was sent to the database - no lead contact in the email. So now I don't have access to my leads either way. Emails to DIMG are bouncing. No response to facebook messaging. No return calls from voicemail. Sad.
Something like this happened a couple of years ago. I can't remember the explanation.

I'll bet a $1 that he'll be back. :unsure:

I got this e-mail today. Looks like Thad's still in business, so you owe me $1. :yes:

mail

Agents are spending $2500 per week on the state-wide landing page leads! WHY?
Because they are killing it.

True Landing Page Leads. These leads come from YouTube ads, then go to a very informative landing page and then at the bottom of the page the lead must hand type all the info, then we put them into an email funnel. Oh they are TCPA compliant also. $400 for 30 Landing Page Leads.

Don't want High Intent leads then you can order our State-Wide Facebook leads for $340 for a minimum of 45 leads.

Landing Page Leads Here -> https://www.dimglandingpageleads.com/
or
$340 For 45 State-Wide FB Leads Here -> https://dimgleads.com/

Something like this happened a couple of years ago. I can't remember the explanation.

It was a robo call system out of the Philippines in which a telemarketer pushed a button on a machine which gave a recorded statement to a prospect. There were several buttons on the machines with different responses for the telemarket to choose.

It was eventually ruled illegal by the FCC.

This happened to me to. But they came through with the leads in another way.
Just have to re-import them into your CRM.

Back