Beware of 360training for Pre-license Training!

Discussion in 'Insurance Pre-Licensing Forum' started by txagt39, Sep 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. txagt39

txagt39 Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas

Not all of us live in a city big enough to offer other alternative options. It's online courses or travel, not too cost effective or timewise.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Say what????? I'm not sure what you said here but I'm sure it's profound. My point was if it's a 30 hour course it should reasonably take you 30 hours of coursework to complete it, not 300.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll be in the office for the majority of the day so you can try again anytime, I'd suggest around 2:00 pm CST might be best. Friday's are busy days for us but I'll be expecting your call around that time.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. txagt39

State:
    Texas
    You're calling me obviously isn't working. How about you tell me who to ask for and what number to call and I'll actually make the call.

3. txagt39

State:
    Texas

Just as I said the first time 360training and agentcampus.com all stink, their service is a joke, they are full of it and their online courses that say they take 30 hours to complete are a farce, it takes 10 times that amount of time to work through a 30 hour course online. It's a total ripoff!! Again, total ripoff and I stand by that.