Beware of SENIOR MARKET SALES

Heck I was with an agency in Louisville, KY that not only refused to release me as they told me they would over 10 times, they stopped paying me on renewals all together and now hold over 1,000 dollars in reserve account money that they won't give to me either.

Some people out there are absolute scum. I've learned that the hardest way possible. Some of the business I wrote under them took me over 1 year before I was paid.

To make matters even worse, I discovered they are paying agents under street level on most contracts. Its absolutely atrocious.

Heck I was with an agency in Louisville, KY that not only refused to release me as they told me they would over 10 times, they stopped paying me on renewals all together and now hold over 1,000 dollars in reserve account money that they won't give to me either. Some people out there are absolute scum. I've learned that the hardest way possible. Some of the business I wrote under them took me over 1 year before I was paid. To make matters even worse, I discovered they are paying agents under street level on most contracts. Its absolutely atrocious.

Well don't be secretive, tell us who it is. That's part of what this forum is about. Helping others to not fall in the same traps.

^ No they sell more than columbian life. They do a lot of business for Humana, Anthem, UHC, and Aetna as well as foresters and transamerica

^ No they sell more than columbian life. They do a lot of business for Humana, Anthem, UHC, and Aetna as well as foresters and transamerica

There is some agency out of Louisville that clean sheets a LOT of Columbian. Every smoker they sell as non-smoker. I've run across them a lot through the years. Very easy to replace since Columbian's rates are so high.

Back