BEWARE of Some FMO's!!

Sheila,

This is the fault of your direct upline. For example, if we have to put a contract through another IMO or something, the very first thing is that they understand we release agents and we will not take a "no" from them. I let them know right up front, if they don't release an agent of ours we will immediately stop doing business with them and will pull all of our business from them.
Todd or others please respond. How is it that FMOs ask for bank account # and SS# to sign with them? I thought the carriers paid direct to the agent. TY

FMO asks for bank account # and SS# upfront before signing up with them.

Why? Doesnt the carrier pay the agent direct?

Are they really assigning? Is this the norm?

Wino Blues. I hear you're a great guy as well! I'm in need of some additional contracts that they may not have. Feel free to send me a message and I can tell you what carriers im looking for! Thanks

Ha, you may have been mislead.

I do not recruit. I am also very Independent.

With very few exceptions I would recommend many of the recruiters here. All have different strengths and weaknesses IMohsoHO.

What are you looking for?

Ha, you may have been mislead.

I do not recruit. I am also very Independent.

With very few exceptions I would recommend many of the recruiters here. All have different strengths and weaknesses IMohsoHO.

What are you looking for?

Mostly FU carriers.

Prudential ( already have signed app 15YT on 65yo, trying to find someone to beat my current 75%) . Protective & Cincy Life !

Back