Beware!! Proceed With Caution!!!

20% annualized commissions on both, we generally run 2 contests a year as well to earn a little extra.

Sales Wolf,

I am located in Missouri, I got appointed as a General Agent with Assurant. I may be interested in working with you on GR or another good competitive carrier in Mo. Thanks for your help

Trvlnut: You can get appointed with Golden Rule if you haven't place any more than 2 apps in the past 6 months.

AGR: In Missouri Golden Rule is extremely competitive, visit www.HealthGeneralAgent.com to fill out the appointment work.

Sales Wolf you do any appointing with any of the major players in CA??? What sort of benefits are there with working with you. I hear you are the man when it comes to deals and would not mind having you on my side.

hbkmat: In California there isn't much I can do for you. Pacificare is part of the Golden Rule United Health Care umbrella but they don't offer annualized commissions. I can get you appointed with Assurant however they are not all that competitive yet in Cali, hopefully soon.

Not sure about the UFC but I think they probably use the same company as the PBR (Professional Bull Riders). I know the UFC pays for their medical expenses before and after the fight so I'm not sure if they even offer them health insurance.

Now this is my personal opinion. I think this should have been taken up with Admin on here instead of calling John out like this. I understand your frustration bro and see it has been or on its way to being cleared up.

Maybe this thread would be better off closed.

I Mod/Vet at a few "other" boards and its always they way we clear up issues with members on our boards.

Just my 2cents so please don't take offense anyone.

Now this is my personal opinion. I think this should have been taken up with Admin on here instead of calling John out like this. I understand your frustration bro and see it has been or on its way to being cleared up.

Maybe this thread would be better off closed.

I Mod/Vet at a few "other" boards and its always they way we clear up issues with members on our boards.

Just my 2cents so please don't take offense anyone.

I totally agree.

To all those who have never "dropped the ball or made a mistake". If you will post your name and in at least 50 words or more tell us why you are perfect I will give each of you a free copy of YIO. Your responses will be judged by the members of this board.

I know I wouldn't qualify, I have already made one mistake this year. :D

Back