BFLAC Portal

The stroke isn’t the biggest concern. It’s the combination of it with diabetes...

I'm still coming up with most of those companies. Unified Life, Aetna, Cigna, Everest. GCU, Liberty Banker's Life, Manhattan, Mutual of Omaha, Puritan, Thrivent, Western United Life, Americo.

I got these companies when I put it through "Ebbie"

I'm still coming up with most of those companies. Unified Life, Aetna, Cigna, Everest. GCU, Liberty Banker's Life, Manhattan, Mutual of Omaha, Puritan, Thrivent, Western United Life, Americo.

I do know Aetna won't do the combo I don't know for sure about the others

That is my issue about these like Ebbie even CSG they can tell me what I know but the harder cases they give me companies that wont approve many times

I’m pretty sure most of those companies will not work. Aetna, Cigna and Moo are a no go. I’ll have to double check the Manhattan companies...

How much energy are you investing in this when there is probably low hanging fruit that can be written many times over?
So far I have invested about 90 seconds of posting on a forum. I may spend another 5 minutes on the phone with Manhattan to see if they will approve. When would you recommend I throw in the towel? ;)

So far I have invested about 90 seconds of posting on a forum. I may spend another 5 minutes on the phone with Manhattan to see if they will approve. When would you recommend I throw in the towel? ;)

There is good money in the hard cases sometimes, I used to have all my goto's 2 years ago but with changes in New Era, Equitable and some others, I am going to have figure some other companies.

I spoke with UNified Life seems like a decent company for some harder case, I did find out they will be ok with Afib and blood thinner if controlled. Going to take a deeper look to see what else they are good with

Back