BFLAC Portal

There is good money in the hard cases sometimes, I used to have all my goto's 2 years ago but with changes in New Era, Equitable and some others, I am going to have figure some other companies.

I spoke with UNified Life seems like a decent company for some harder case, I did find out they will be ok with Afib and blood thinner if controlled. Going to take a deeper look to see what else they are good with
Yeah it was easier to place cases a few years ago with those companies. Lumico works for Afib also if no changes in rx over the last 2 years...

There are a bunch of companies that only go back 2 years. Lumico, GPM, WULA, Sentinel Security, CSI, Shenandoah, Everest, GTL, Cigna, Thrivent, Americo, etc.
But of the ones you listed, only one will take diabetes with a stroke over 2 years. :yes:
I'm still coming up with most of those companies. Unified Life, Aetna, Cigna, Everest. GCU, Liberty Banker's Life, Manhattan, Mutual of Omaha, Puritan, Thrivent, Western United Life, Americo.

I got these companies when I put it through "Ebbie"
Then you didn't do it correctly. They say Cigna will take that case, but on Cigna's a DQ, but on their app it's ok. I called Cigna and it's a no go. I told them they need to fix their app, because it's wrong. I called ebbie and let them know that Cigna's app is wrong and they said they'd correct it.

There are a bunch of companies that only go back 2 years. Lumico, GPM, WULA, Sentinel Security, CSI, Shenandoah, Everest, GTL, Cigna, Thrivent, Americo, etc.
I just called ebbie again with another correction, because they were showing Thrivent taking diabetes with stroke over 2 years as ok. I let them know that the ONLY heart condition Thrivent will CONSIDER with diabetes is HBP(well controlled).

I like ebbie, but they're still working the bugs out. They appreciate agents letting them know when there are mistakes so they can correct them. :yes:

I'm still coming up with most of those companies. Unified Life, Aetna, Cigna, Everest. GCU, Liberty Banker's Life, Manhattan, Mutual of Omaha, Puritan, Thrivent, Western United Life, Americo.

I got these companies when I put it through "Ebbie"
I believe Everest is the only one that will work out of all these although I do have my doubts about them. I threw their stuff in the trash after the declined my first 2 apps when they first came out. Manhatten and WULA re a no go for diabetics with any history of heart or stroke...

Latest posts

Back