BGA, IMO suggestions

Zemo14

Expert
I recently joined a small agency (I'm the second agent) that has historically focused on P&C. I'm here to market Life and DI, plus some annuities when they fit. Through my career, I've always been with larger companies where contracting with other insurers was handled for us. I've never paid much attention to how independents operate, so please bear with me.

What are some of my options when it comes to contracting with multiple companies for Term, WL, UL, DI, LTC? I've already established direct brokerage contracts with Mass and Guardian, however I need to be able to offer more options, and having some back office support with underwriting, quoting mutiple companies at one time, etc would be great.

What you got for me?

I recently joined a small agency (I'm the second agent) that has historically focused on P&C. I'm here to market Life and DI, plus some annuities when they fit. Through my career, I've always been with larger companies where contracting with other insurers was handled for us. I've never paid much attention to how independents operate, so please bear with me.

What are some of my options when it comes to contracting with multiple companies for Term, WL, UL, DI, LTC? I've already established direct brokerage contracts with Mass and Guardian, however I need to be able to offer more options, and having some back office support with underwriting, quoting mutiple companies at one time, etc would be great.

What you got for me?
Nothin'. Absolutely nothin'. :nah:

Since no one wants to offer a suggestion, let's try it this way.

Would Brokers Alliance be a good choice?

So you're a Cheesehead. So sorry.;)
Someone from Illinois poking fun of someone from Wisconsin? If Illinois was so great, we wouldn't have to put up with half of the Chicago area invading our state every summer! And even without Arron Rodgers, the Packers STILL had a better record than the Bears. :D:cute:

Someone from Illinois poking fun of someone from Wisconsin? If Illinois was so great, we wouldn't have to put up with half of the Chicago area invading our state every summer! And even without Arron Rodgers, the Packers STILL had a better record than the Bears. :D:cute:
That's not saying much. You can have ALL of Chicago as far as I'm concerned!!! :laugh:

Back