Bi-Monthly Commissions VS 1st & 15th

Thad.Sipple

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rocklin, CA
Which is better?

Or should I just do bi-weekly?

What does it mean when it's paid on submission is that after the company approves the application and submits my commission?

Submission vs approval?

As earned vs advance?

It's so confusing?

Please help.

Thanks to the gurus in advance, please be kind I lack common sense.

Which is better?

What does it mean when it's paid on submission is that after the company approves the application and submits my commission?

Submission vs approval?

As earned vs advance?

It's so confusing?

Please help.

I don't understand the difference between daily and bi-weekly. Bi-weekly...is that kind of like bi-sexual?:err:

Which is better?

Submission vs approval?

As earned vs advance?

It's so confusing?

Please help.

I can not help you on being bi or not Thad.

However, always pay after submission and as earned. Don't fall for that approval and advance trick.

Oh, and I do not think it matters if you are bi weekly or monthly or even yearly. You bi.

I can not help you on being bi or not Thad. However, always pay after submission and as earned. Don't fall for that approval and advance trick. Oh, and I do not think it matters if you are bi weekly or monthly or even yearly. You bi.

Now I'm getting confused ...

Wouldn't submission happen before approval?

Which is better? Or should I just do bi-weekly? What does it mean when it's paid on submission is that after the company approves the application and submits my commission? Submission vs approval? As earned vs advance? It's so confusing? Please help. Thanks to the gurus in advance, please be kind I lack common sense.

It's best that you just assign your commissions. That way you won't get all confused.

Back