BIZARRE: Ins Co WON'T REMOVE APPTS!

MattNewbie

Expert
Yes this is truly in the realm of the Bizarre. After bailing with great joy from one of the huge inept malevolent insurance companies out there (milkbell, anyone) said pathetic excuse for an insurance company cannot or will not remove their appointments from my license! Sales managers, district managers, all clueless! WHAT TO DO, has anyone ever HEARD of this?

I believe if you do it in writing to the carrier and the Insurance department, they have to honor it...check with your Insurance Dept.

Yeah, this usually falls into the realm of 'who cares', but I do understand sometimes carriers won't appoint you if you have other appointments already (especially if its a captive appointment).

Usually all you need is your termination request, or the confirmation letter they sent you back. Carriers will take that 95% of the time. Apparently, the process of removing an appointment isn't as clear or as easy as you would think.

Dan

Ok, guess I'm overreacting here! No prob. If somebody out there can explain better why terminating a reserve agent who never made any sales anyway is such a big deal, I'd be curious to know.

Back