Black Friday Sale is On Final Expense Leads

Thad.Sipple

Guru
1000 Post Club
Rocklin, CA
This is the time of year when you choose wether you are a piker who quits at the bell or a winner who won’t let the holiday stop them from meeting or exceeding the goals set forth.

DM is slow at this time of the year… But TM is simply a matter of increase the area you are willing to work, change a few of the demographics and income ranges and BAAMMM you got leads, which means you got sales, which means you got paid.

You can choose to take off at this time of the year and make excuses or you can do what is needed to excel.

I am willing to help make that happen.

65 Plain Final Expense leads for $250!

That is correct 65 Plain Final Expense leads for $250!

I am the Originator, no one can offer leads cheaper than me, and if you work with us with your area, demographics and income levels, we can get you leads faster and cheaper than anyone else!

(PLEASE READ EVERYTHING)

This Black Friday Sale starts Friday morning at 12:01 AM and end Sunday Morning 12:01 AM.

DO NOT USE YOUR DISCOUNT CODE! Simply select the Black Friday option when you check out.

CC forms must be submitted and good to go by then end of the sale Sunday Morning 12:01 AM.

The age range for this Black Friday Sale is 50-85.

You must give us an area that has at least 10K clean numbers*.
(so go outside the box and plan to work hard for 2 weeks)

Income range is 10K +
(we will not refund or replace on this, it is too hard to guarantee on either end)

This is an order now and start receiving leads ASAP.

ALL agents and agencies are welcome to order.

*Clean numbers is determined after we scrub the DNC list and deduct the age, and income demographics.

PrimaTechMarketing, LLC

Back