BLind Insurance Agent Oportunities???

eeandrews

My best friend is blind and she is studying to be an agent. Despite loosing her eye sight she is capable of doing 90% of what sited people can do. She once held a job for 10 years at a bank, she is very active physically, able to use the phone, computer, do research, sell, set appointments, create schedules, etc...

She would like to work from home selling insurance. Any companies you recommend?
Have any of you heard of or know of a blind insurance agent? If so, what companies did they find worked with them or for them?
Any advice, guidance, or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

My best friend is blind and she is studying to be an agent. Despite loosing her eye sight she is capable of doing 90% of what sited people can do. She once held a job for 10 years at a bank, she is very active physically, able to use the phone, computer, do research, sell, set appointments, create schedules, etc...

She would like to work from home selling insurance. Any companies you recommend?
Have any of you heard of or know of a blind insurance agent? If so, what companies did they find worked with them or for them?
Any advice, guidance, or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Selling insurance over the phone might not be a bad opportunity

Can you sell insurance at home with no prior experiences? Sorry,I am a newbie to the insurance industry as well. Please educated me! Thank you!

Selling mortgage protection or easy term life without medical exam is easy way to do. You don't have much experiences to sell it. The products are very straightfull and no medical exam needed. Policy is approved in next day. I'm using Manhattan Life products.

Standard Life & Accident has a variety of good products a great lead program and the home office will call the clients to enroll them.

Back