BLIS International

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
(bump)

Now that there is fresh blood in the forum, I thought someone might know more about the final disposition and be willing to share information on this. If not publicly, at least in private.

Yes, I agree with you and it should not come as a surprise to anyone who knows "Uncle Barney". He is a CROOK from the word "go".
I was the last one to see him alive - what would you like to know?

See him alive?

You mean he has departed this world?

I have quite a few questions, but don't care to share them in this forum. Email me bob at bobvineyard dot com

Just Released!
"Uncle Barney" pleads GUILTY to embezellment in FEDERAL court!

Former CEO Admits To Embezzling Employee Fund - Denver News Story - KMGH
thedenverchannel. com/news/21259452/detail.html
Brandon must now pay $345k

Re: BLIS International (Uncle Barney)

UB has not passed from this earth. He might have been thinking about it after he and his 1 armed bandid stole from people who needed their insurance to fight off serious illness and death.
You can locate him in malaka Hawaii, probably working with kids again, which should be investigated for actions that may be deemed inappropiate.
I heard that there are still actions pending in Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Nebraska, Washinton, Dakotas'. Missouri, Illinois. There are three or four of his good ol' boy network that have tried to distance themselves from him, that should also be looked at by the government as well.
Has anyone heard about BLIS staff? They had 6 or 7 employees, despite UB and his bandid the rest of the group were all good people. I heard a couple of them were helping the state and feds in the case.

Back