Blogs Blogs Blogs

wildcat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
No. Cal.
Blogs are everywhere, and growing! Are they working?
I'm a retard when it comes to SEO stuff. I had some dumb luck over a year ago, when my blog had a couple pages on Google's 1st page for some pretty good search terms. I had activity but virtually no conversions.

Are many of you seeing much action. Or is this more work than it's worth. The way I see it, you have to be on the first page of a search engine to see any activity at all. With blogs coming online daily, that 1st page positioning seems like a pretty daunting task!

Blogs are everywhere, and growing! Are they working?
I'm a retard when it comes to SEO stuff. I had some dumb luck over a year ago, when my blog had a couple pages on Google's 1st page for some pretty good search terms. I had activity but virtually no conversions.

Are many of you seeing much action. Or is this more work than it's worth. The way I see it, you have to be on the first page of a search engine to see any activity at all. With blogs coming online daily, that 1st page positioning seems like a pretty daunting task!

I just published a blog today on my website. I wanted to put a lot of my ideas on one page.

Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC. <--- My 1st blog.

The question is do people really read your blogs?

One cool thing about blogs and SEO is that usually a blog has built in features that ping other places like tecnorati when you add new content and makes it very friendly to the search engines. As long as you keep adding unique content it will signal to the search engines that it is more relevant than some of the static websites out there.

Mark, that's not a blog. It's stuff that's already on your website. A blog is like a diary that you make entries into on a regular basis...

I thought a blog was where you write your stories or ideas and allow others to look at it. I thought a blog is what you use to bring people to your website and get them to look around. It is where you offer something that people want to see and keep coming back to check if you wrote anything new.

Rosenthal Financial Services, LLC. <--- This is my blog. A lot of my ideas and stories all in one place.

It is a blog for agents not clients. I will add to it on a regular basis.

Back