Blue Collar DI

CFP83

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking to contract with Illinois Mutual for my blue-collar DI cases. I already have a contract with Assurity as well as Mass and Guardian for more preffered risk.

Feel free to pm me with details regarding the contract you could offer

Thanks!

I'm looking to contract with Illinois Mutual for my blue-collar DI cases. I already have a contract with Assurity as well as Mass and Guardian for more preffered risk.

Feel free to pm me with details regarding the contract you could offer

Thanks!

Have you looked at Union Central?

You might take a look at Cincinnati Life Ins Co for blue collar DI... They have pitched the fact that they are strong in that area, although I do not work the marketplace of blue collar, per say. They also tout their worksite enrollment for life and DI as being 2nd to none. Again, not my forte'.

You might take a look at Cincinnati Life Ins Co for blue collar DI... They have pitched the fact that they are strong in that area, although I do not work the marketplace of blue collar, per say. They also tout their worksite enrollment for life and DI as being 2nd to none. Again, not my forte'.

cinci has great blue collar DI, so does ohio national.

cinci lifes worksite life and DI is excellent. they actually provided an enrolment team that was extremely knowledgable and skilled straight from the corporate offices.... granted it was a large group, so they where very eager to get the bid, but it was top notch. I was impressed

cinci has great blue collar DI, so does ohio national.

cinci lifes worksite life and DI is excellent. they actually provided an enrolment team that was extremely knowledgable and skilled straight from the corporate offices.... granted it was a large group, so they where very eager to get the bid, but it was top notch. I was impressed

Ohio National I feel is only a light shade of blue.. I feel they are more in line with white collar. I feel Assurity and Illinois Mutual are better than Ohio National in the blue collar market.

What is the diffrence between Blue Collar and White Collar? Does Blue Collar mean factory works, and white collar is for office personnel?

It depends on the color of the shirt you wear to work!

Just kidding. Blue collar implies a person who does manual labor or, pardon the expression, menial tasks such as a secretary. White collar implies professional worker, e.g.. doctors, pharmacists, dentists, insurance agents, etc. Each DI company has their own spin on the occupational classification and different gradations within each classification. You must refer to their manual for the listing of the occupational classifications.

BTW, companies such as Illinois Mutual are usually considered very strong in the Blue/Gray Collar market. Gray collars being those blue collar workers whose shirts were accidentally subject to too much bleach.:laugh: Actually, it is those occupations which do not fit neatly into either the blue collar class or the professional class. A secretary may be considered gray collar by some companies.

Last edited:
It depends on the color of the shirt you wear to work!

Just kidding. Blue collar implies a person who does manual labor or, pardon the expression, menial tasks such as a secretary. White collar implies professional worker, e.g.. doctors, pharmacists, dentists, insurance agents, etc. Each DI company has their own spin on the occupational classification and different gradations within each classification. You must refer to their manual for the listing of the occupational classifications.

BTW, companies such as Illinois Mutual are usually considered very strong in the Blue/Gray Collar market. Gray collars being those blue collar workers whose shirts were accidentally subject to too much bleach.:laugh: Actually, it is those occupations which do not fit neatly into either the blue collar class or the professional class. A secretary may be considered gray collar by some companies.

Good thing you threw insurance agent at the end on that list of white collar workers;)

Though some days it feels like blue collar work :D

Last edited:
Back