Blue Cross of ILL...........

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
TN
Can anyone tell me where to get the info needed for their recertification test can be found?

I read all the Info provided in the courses 3x and failed 2x as most of the questions ask for plan specific info not in the course such as do all plans use the same formulary or is walgreens a preferred pharmacy on all plans and many more that is not listed anywhere in the course info.

I read over 3 times and they are the only carrier I even had to read 1X but I still failed 2 x can someone help?

there is a download option in each section to get the slides which have all the necessary info to pass the recert. Type CTRL-F (that's 2 keystrokes at same time) and then type in what you want to look up on the downloaded slides.

there is a download option in each section to get the slides which have all the necessary info to pass the recert. Type CTRL-F (that's 2 keystrokes at same time) and then type in what you want to look up on the downloaded slides.

I am not seeing this, I just logged in again but I don't see this, The only down loads I see are 2 one is a very basic PDP download that does not answer the plan specific questions asked the other is summary of benefits to MAPD plans but again does not answer any of the questions I am looking for

----------

Ive also read over all the sides 4 x now

----------

there is another on DSNP this only list the basic difference qualification categories

----------

Actually just found what I am looking for now thank you

----------

Got It I don't know how I missed it, BC ILL the last one is not compleate

Back