BlueKC is 0% for On-x

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
A handsome 3% for off-x and grandfathered.

I'm going fee-for-service for those that can pay and referring the one's that can't to the marketplace.

How is $150 renewal, $250 new client, $50 service work for starters? That will still not make it up, but we can't work for free and just throwing people away is not an option.

A handsome 3% for off-x and grandfathered.

I'm going fee-for-service for those that can pay and referring the one's that can't to the marketplace.

How is $150 renewal, $250 new client, $50 service work for starters? That will still not make it up, but we can't work for free and just throwing people away is not an option.

Don't think that that is a legal option in Missouri. Here is an article about this and what's happening in CT.

With no broker fees, will Obamacare customers get enough shopping help? | The CT Mirror

It is totally legal in MO. SMS out of Columbia sat down with the DOI this summer to discuss this and the 2020 Medicare changes. That is why I love SMS, they are on top of this chit.

Hmmm will have to call them about this.

In the meantime Aunt CMS sent this email out to agents today.

Excerpted:

View in browser
agents and brokers - selling in the healthcare dot gov marketplace
Time is running out!
Why should you complete registration before Open Enrollment starts on November 1?

You will:

Be included in HealthCare.gov’s “Find Local Help” tool starting on the first day of Open Enrollment, so consumers looking for help can find you

Ensure you are eligible to receive compensation for assisting with enrollments in Marketplace coverage

Maximize your success by being ready to assist new consumers during the first half of the Open Enrollment period when most consumers are looking to enroll in coverage (see our blog post on Open Enrollment trends)

My office policy: NO NEW on-x clients, no exceptions. Existing have to talk to me to even get an appointment, they will sign the agent service agreement and pay the base fee up front, then they get the appointment.

Back