boiler rooms operations

a lot of people buy leads and don't work them, then say the leads suck

Amazing isn't it?

I can't figure out a way to make call transfers work for me

I have had some success with it. Still testing it to see if I want to keep the service or not.

I'd like to correct something. There's a company in Florida, has a dialer, buys a ton of leads from multiple sources and feeds them to the agents, and they speak to double digits on a regular basis. They're also losing money with every breath so he may not be cold calling 200 times a day to speak to 15.

If you are referring to HBD, the stock is down to .34/share. Gotta be near the end of the road...

There's a company in Florida, has a dialer, buys a ton of leads from multiple sources and feeds them to the agents, and they speak to double digits on a regular basis. They're also losing money

You wouldn't be referring to Health Benefits Direct would you?

actually the company buys leads from several different sources and gives them to all the agents in the office, hes not cold calling, these people go online and inquire about insurance, he then calls them and seems to be having trouble getting people on the phone....

There is no reason why one person would need to have 200 leads a day. All you need is about 5-7 exclusive or about 10-15 shared a day and you will be making 6 figures in this business if you know how to sell. Worst you'll do is bring home 60k a year. Better than most jobs out there.

Thats what i keep telling him, I just dont understand how i go on this forum and all you guyz keep saying you only need a few leads, while i go to his shop and all of them are there dialing their asses off for peanuts???

Thats what i keep telling him, I just dont understand how i go on this forum and all you guyz keep saying you only need a few leads, while i go to his shop and all of them are there dialing their asses off for peanuts???

They do what many do, without realizing it doesn't equate to success. Better for us, makes it easier for our business.

Back