Bolder Calls Leads

ewilkins

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone work these leads? The agent I work for has given me a few to work. He apparently pays $18 per lead because they are hot when he gets them. Curious as to anyone else's experience with them. :D

waaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced!!!!

For a hot telemarketed lead that's exclusive? I disagree.

A number of agents I know have used them, all with mixed success. Some have done very well, others not so much. Like most other lead generation techniques I believe it comes down to the area. The tough part is that with P&C there aren't really a ton of margins, so that can torpedo the viability of many marketing methods.

For a hot telemarketed lead that's exclusive? I disagree.

A number of agents I know have used them, all with mixed success. Some have done very well, others not so much. Like most other lead generation techniques I believe it comes down to the area. The tough part is that with P&C there aren't really a ton of margins, so that can torpedo the viability of many marketing methods.

Thanks Josh and yep, they are completely exclusive to him. I think he's had some pretty decent luck with them. I was just curious to find out other's opinions with them. I agree with you...it all depends on the area.

I agree with Josh. They're pretty good quality leads. I'm usually able to contact someone and they're usually interested in getting a quote. Which is more than I can say for most lead sources. However, as a captive agent, there is not enough return on investment for me. If I was independent and had more option (not to mention higher gross commission) I would probably use them consistently.

The tough part is that with P&C there aren't really a ton of margins, so that can torpedo the viability of many marketing methods.

Back