BOMBSHELL: Globe Dominates Student Loan Lending with Life Insurance

I was surprised when I opened my student loan papers, guess who had an envelope stuffer, yep GLOBE. I attached the mailer that was in the envelope. Sneaky bastards! This goes to show the Government picked the least efficient path towards their goal....:mad:

They must have gotten the sole rights to advertise via student loans, not that kids have money to pay life insurance let alone their loans back via:

%243.3%20trillion%20student%20loans_0.jpg

student%20loans%20at%20risk%20of%20default_0.jpg

Here are the rates listed in case you are on your phone:

Their teaser rate is 3.49 for $100,000, and they have guaranteed the rates for the full term along with the benefits. I could get these kids and parents a way better deal...

Attachments

• globe brochure.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Nice first post, lot's of value, you will make a fine addition here on the forums.

Not sure if you're new or not, but the point of the thread was to show no other insurer is getting in the door via student loans right now, except globe.

He asked a question. Much like most of us in our first few post.

He asked a question. Much like most of us in our first few post.

Im with Wino here. I don't think Globe is great, but they are what they are. As a student in student loan debt, I can certainly say I need Life Insurance. Whole Life and Term. I have both and I only pay $100/month for $82000 who life and $486,000 of term.

Globe has no overhead, I imagine it's staffed by under 10 people hah!

I was surprised when I opened my student loan papers, guess who had an envelope stuffer, yep GLOBE. I attached the mailer that was in the envelope. Sneaky bastards! This goes to show the Government picked the least efficient path towards their goal....:mad:

They must have gotten the sole rights to advertise via student loans, not that kids have money to pay life insurance let alone their loans back via:

%243.3%20trillion%20student%20loans_0.jpg

student%20loans%20at%20risk%20of%20default_0.jpg

Here are the rates listed in case you are on your phone:

Their teaser rate is 3.49 for $100,000, and they have guaranteed the rates for the full term along with the benefits. I could get these kids and parents a way better deal...

The $3.49 per month is not for 100K, it is for 5K.. Very misleading.

The $3.49 per month is not for 100K, it is for 5K.. Very misleading.

Also, when they fill this out they will get non stop calls from American Income and Liberty National, their sister companies!

I would run away as fast as possible from a Globe flyer. burn it!

They target low income individuals it seems

Back