Bonscott says hello

bonscott

I have been reading this forum on and off for 6 months, you guys have a great time here. Something happened about 2 weeks ago, the addiction set in.. been reading every night and learning very good info.Wanted to say thank you to all..By the way Bonscott does live in Michigan..

I have been reading this forum on and off for 6 months, you guys have a great time here. Something happened about 2 weeks ago, the addiction set in.. been reading every night and learning very good info.Wanted to say thank you to all..By the way Bonscott does live in Michigan..

Welcome! How about a little about yourself. What you are currently doing, or selling, or what you want to do?

xrac, only been in the industry for 2 years, bounced around like a ping pong ball first year, then found the senior market. selling med sups all over Michigan, finally found a home. need to expand my business into LTC and final expense. have done well so far but lot more to learn

MI huh?

We wont hold that against you, although one of our members by the name of Chumps from Oxford is known to lash out on the letter "M".

He refuses to eat those little chocolate drops with that letter on them.

:D Welcome!

MI huh?

We wont hold that against you, although one of our members by the name of Chumps from Oxford is known to lash out on the letter "M".

He refuses to eat those little chocolate drops with that letter on them.

:D Welcome!

Thank you,

Read several (ok) lots of posts by you, are you a Buckeye fan?? you are just down the road from me. Sounds like you have alot going on in Ohio. Keep up the good work, keep them honest in the Buckeye State, look forward to speaking more.

Bonscott

Thank you,

Read several (ok) lots of posts by you, are you a Buckeye fan?? you are just down the road from me. Sounds like you have alot going on in Ohio. Keep up the good work, keep them honest in the Buckeye State, look forward to speaking more.

Bonscott

Lol, everyone is a Buckeye fan here. And we all enjoy picking on our neighbor of the north. But I spend a lot of time up there in MI. Have family in Detroit.

Ok, Ok, I know we have the BIGGGGG game coming up!! I can't wait. I have been let down by my team in the last few years. (Dropped on my head) I keep a positive att somehow.Good to know what colors you wear inuranceguy. Good luck

Back