Book Keeping

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
So I am a one man shop and I am either too lazy or just don't get book keeping yet.

I am new to owning my own business so I guess bear with me.

How do you guys go about book keeping? Do you hire someone to do it for you? Do you do it yourself? If so do you use QuickBooks or something similar?

So I am a one man shop and I am either too lazy or just don't get book keeping yet.

I am new to owning my own business so I guess bear with me.

How do you guys go about book keeping? Do you hire someone to do it for you? Do you do it yourself? If so do you use QuickBooks or something similar?

I have a bookkeeper that does my books for $50 a month. Since you have a lot on your plate I would rather use my time selling and helping clients then messing with Quick Books. Especially if you have an LLC or Corp.

I have a bookkeeper that does my books for $50 a month. Since you have a lot on your plate I would rather use my time selling and helping clients then messing with Quick Books. Especially if you have an LLC or Corp.

Good way to find one?

Use a local, in your neighborhood cpa, you can then advertise with his clients to help with healthcare etc.

I use quickbooks online and my operating account is linked in. I still use a bookkeeper to file quarterlies, and cpa for the annual corporate returns. Last thing I want is to make a mistake with the IRS. Worth the money! More time selling, or fishing. !

I use Quickbooks. Really fairly simple. I download transactions on a daily basis. My CPA handles my quarterly filings and corporate returns.

I've been thinking about switching to Monchilla. For a one person shop it's $10 per month and supposedly includes quarterly filings.

I use Quickbooks. Really fairly simple. I download transactions on a daily basis. My CPA handles my quarterly filings and corporate returns. I've been thinking about switching to Monchilla. For a one person shop it's $10 per month and supposedly includes quarterly filings.

Never heard of Monchilla. It says they do payroll and the filing. If so, $10 a month is a great deal for payroll.

My accountant does all my stuff. Total cost is about $100/mo, and that is for all my business related ppwk (payroll, business quarterlies, corp tax return, etc). Makes my life much easier!

My accountant does all my stuff. Total cost is about $100/mo, and that is for all my business related ppwk (payroll, business quarterlies, corp tax return, etc). Makes my life much easier!

$100/mo also includes corp tax return, on the top of bookkeeping? WOW!

Back