Born with Heart Murmer, No Meds, No Trouble

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
Any suggestions for heart murmur since birth, no other health issues, no treatment needed. No incidents. Mid 30's all other indicators would result in preferred rates.

Any suggestions for heart murmur since birth, no other health issues, no treatment needed. No incidents. Mid 30's all other indicators would result in preferred rates.

I had heart murmur since a child, but now it's not detectable.

Got preferred plus 2 years ago, when I last applied.

As Matt said assuming all else is good a murmur should not be a big issue. Depending on the severity of course.

The last one I placed would have been T2 with most companies. I wrote him with Lincoln National Standard with a table shave.

As Matt said assuming all else is good a murmur should not be a big issue. Depending on the severity of course.

The last one I placed would have been T2 with most companies. I wrote him with Lincoln National Standard with a table shave.

Great info both replies so far! My wholesalers are thinking standard or standard +. If client is willing to get checked out by cardiologist as UW has suggested, other results possible. Maybe, if not now detectable, that would help. Last checked for this over 10 years ago, did so as an adult to see if still detectable. I believe client said it was very mild.

PS: Table shave? They are usually single letters. Did you send this from your phone? Autocorrect? I am open to learning.

Great info both replies so far! My wholesalers are thinking standard or standard +. If client is willing to get checked out by cardiologist as UW has suggested, other results possible. Maybe, if not now detectable, that would help. Last checked for this over 10 years ago, did so as an adult to see if still detectable. I believe client said it was very mild.

PS: Table shave? They are usually single letters. Did you send this from your phone? Autocorrect? I am open to learning.

Some companies use letters and some numbers for their table.

Lincoln has a program where if the person fits certain criteria and is rated table 3 or less they will bring it back to standard on a permanent product. I believe some other companies offer this as well.

Some companies use letters and some numbers for their table.

Lincoln has a program where if the person fits certain criteria and is rated table 3 or less they will bring it back to standard on a permanent product. I believe some other companies offer this as well.

* better than saying what Vol said :)

Back