Brag on SpurCity Thread!

Just curious what % of leads even answer the phone in a day?How much do you pay per lead and what's the avg cost per week you spend?Do you call off a Google # or use one of those shadow systems that flashes a local # no matter were you call. I saw were you said you use avatar leads . I've worked 1000's of those and the quality of those leads was very inferior to Dm. Just curious what your 12 month persistency is?
Alot answer the phone as far as percentage goes no idea

----------

Well thanks for the rest of the story. Still, even with that $115K on phone sales is excellent. :yes:

What else would you like to know jd since I hold respect for your success since at min it doubles mine

----------

Just curious what % of leads even answer the phone in a day?How much do you pay per lead and what's the avg cost per week you spend?Do you call off a Google # or use one of those shadow systems that flashes a local # no matter were you call. I saw were you said you use avatar leads . I've worked 1000's of those and the quality of those leads was very inferior to Dm. Just curious what your 12 month persistency is?

I have an 88% placement 77% 12 mth and 67% 13 mth as of current haven't been in the game long enough to have a 25 mth yet as I have only been licensed for 18 mths now

I am trying to figure out who is who. Doug is the heavy hitter at SNL. Is he agent guy and if so is Spur city Matt? I hope to meet some of you guys at Thailand. I have only met one other guy who does FE. He was known as Biggin, and all I know about him is he likes to drink beer!

Who else is going to Thailand from this forum?

----------

Also does anybody know if SNL gives 1099's for the trip and if so any idea how much?

I am trying to figure out who is who. Doug is the heavy hitter at SNL. Is he agent guy and if so is Spur city Matt? I hope to meet some of you guys at Thailand. I have only met one other guy who does FE. He was known as Biggin, and all I know about him is he likes to drink beer! Who else is going to Thailand from this forum? ---------- Also does anybody know if SNL gives 1099's for the trip and if so any idea how much?

Biggin is good people, and a vetted producer.

I am trying to figure out who is who. Doug is the heavy hitter at SNL. Is he agent guy and if so is Spur city Matt? I hope to meet some of you guys at Thailand. I have only met one other guy who does FE. He was known as Biggin, and all I know about him is he likes to drink beer!

Who else is going to Thailand from this forum?

----------

Also does anybody know if SNL gives 1099's for the trip and if so any idea how much?

I'm going. ...............

He is limited by his choices because he does only telesales. However, why his imo does not have foresters for telesales is very very odd. They are hands down the best carrier for telesales.

we have foresters and so does all the agents... we don't use them as much because their process is twice as long... but yes we do us foresters for certain situations...

Do you have the same levels as somebody who sales face to face. I always heard agents take a beating on comp doing telesales... Usually because of the cost to supplement lead cost through an IMO.

Just as a point of reference I think most agents start at 120 with RNA &Liberty Bankers and 115 with Americo. Brand new agents, and you have proof of production so you could probably get more.

Travis I built this external program with zero holes in it... its all about risk and reward... If the agent wants the big contracts that go even higher than mentioned above then they can have them as long as they assume more of the risk... we have three hybrids:

1.) free leads free dialer free access to our big dialer

2.) half cost for leads half cost for dialer and higher contracts

3.) Top contracts access to my leads at cost

The bottom line is tele-sales isn't as black and white as field sales... its not a science of how many leads and at what cost and what close ratio... the only thing that matters is having the ability to let your agents dial all day long until they can't talk any longer...

we have foresters and so does all the agents... we don't use them as much because their process is twice as long... but yes we do us foresters for certain situations...

Travis I built this external program with zero holes in it... its all about risk and reward... If the agent wants the big contracts that go even higher than mentioned above then they can have them as long as they assume more of the risk... we have three hybrids:

1.) free leads free dialer free access to our big dialer

2.) half cost for leads half cost for dialer and higher contracts

3.) Top contracts access to my leads at cost

The bottom line is tele-sales isn't as black and white as field sales... its not a science of how many leads and at what cost and what close ratio... the only thing that matters is having the ability to let your agents dial all day long until they can't talk any longer...

I couldn't have put it any better ryan

Back