Brain Aneurysm

Full Throttle

Guru
1000 Post Club
Midwest
Younger client (age 26) had a brain aneurysm three years ago. I'm guessing she has zero chance of getting underwriting approval on a fully underwritten policy? So far, that's what I'm hearing, but thought I would toss it out into the forum.

Fidelity is probably your best option, but since you said fully underwritten, that's not Fidelity. Have you shopped it yet? I am with a broker, will be happy to shop it if you like, just PM. I am thinking Pru, Met, or Axa off the top of my head but need more details.

Unless it's an abdominal aortic aneurysm, it can be written based on APS. Order an APS, scan it and email to your favorite impaired risk BGA. They will email it to underwriters at different carriers. You may be surprised at the range of difference in their decisions.

P.s. Simplified Issue policies are NOT for impaired risk.

Unless it's an abdominal aortic aneurysm, it can be written based on APS. Order an APS, scan it and email to your favorite impaired risk BGA. They will email it to underwriters at different carriers. You may be surprised at the range of difference in their decisions.

Franz, I believe the O/P stated it was brain aneurysm.

Younger client (age 26) had a brain aneurysm three years ago. I'm guessing she has zero chance of getting underwriting approval on a fully underwritten policy? So far, that's what I'm hearing, but thought I would toss it out into the forum.

Monumental Life may be a good fit. It will also depend on what medications he is currently taking.

I took your advice, I'm waiting on her to get her records from the clinic. We'll see if it goes anywhere. Thank you.

Back