Brain Tumor in Remission

distinguished1

A 61 year old NJ friend had a brain tumor, is fine now, but receives treatment out of state in Philadelphia. She is unable to find comparable care in NJ. The only ACA plan she sees that covers her care in Philadelphia is from Aetna, and costs a bundle. She owns her condo and can't sell and move to PA without taking a big loss. She is not permitted to rent her condo, and move to PA. I suggested she marry a PA resident, but ...

Ideas? Thanks! Jim Samuel

A 61 year old NJ friend had a brain tumor, is fine now, but receives treatment out of state in Philadelphia. She is unable to find comparable care in NJ. The only ACA plan she sees that covers her care in Philadelphia is from Aetna, and costs a bundle. She owns her condo and can't sell and move to PA without taking a big loss. She is not permitted to rent her condo, and move to PA. I suggested she marry a PA resident, but ...

Ideas? Thanks! Jim Samuel

You could move to PA, then maybe she'd say yes.:yes:

Stop trying to hurt the collective. Gaming the system hurts everyone. She has to pay here fare share.

Sadly that is what the gov is saying..
I agree with Blue Have her rent a crap hole in Pa for a few hundred a month and "move"

Latest posts

Back